Terms and Conditions
These are the terms and conditions relating to the website of ‘Just Caring Legal’. By entering the website, you agree that you have read and understood our terms and conditions of use and you agree to be bound by those terms and conditions.
- The content and design of this website are subject to copyright and owned by ‘Just Caring Legal’ or, are used under licence from third party copyright owners. You may print parts of our website for your own personal or ‘non-commercial use’ use but no part of this website may be reproduced for any other purpose.
- The purpose of the website is not to provide legal advice, the pages on this site are for information only and the content does not constitute professional legal advice or any other type of professional advice.
- ‘Just Caring Legal’ may produce news articles or blogs containing content relating to the law or containing legal developments. This content should be treated as guidance only and should not be substituted for taking professional legal advice.
- We will take every step to ensure the security and accuracy of the content on our site, however we give no warranty or representation as to the accuracy or completeness of our website. We accept no liability for the content of any websites to which we provide external links.
- All visitors to the website who use all functions on the website do so at their own risk. ‘Just Caring Legal’ excludes to the extent that it is lawfully permitted, any liability whatsoever for any loss or damage arising out of or in connection with the use of this website or reliance upon its content. You agree that such exclusions and restrictions of liability contained in these terms and conditions are reasonable.
- Any dispute arising out of use of this website is governed by English Law.
- ‘Just Caring Legal’ is regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority as a recognized Sole Practitioner Practice under SRA ID number 627348.
- Our sole business address is St Peter’s Gate, Charles Street, Sunderland, SR6 0RS.